Farming constitutes a major chunk of India's GDP with 58% of its population involved. Along with increasing demand from the food industry, the Indian agricultural sector is also facing a shortage of farm labourers on the back of low payout, marginal land holding, health factors and migration issues. Our offering - the electric autonomous tractor Hulk is set to make a difference across a diverse segment of applications such as ploughing, tilling, disking and spraying insecticide.
1. Fully Electric Drivetrain
2. Autonomous for Farm Applications
3. Low on maintenance and running costs
4. Low NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) Levels
5. Mobile Application for interaction with the tractor
6. Live tracking, battery and system status reports on mobile app
7. Optional E-hitch for draft control